- How can I find a Briarpatch near me?
The best way to find a Briarpatch where you live is to just start one. Visit the “How can I find a Briarpatch near me?” page to learn more.
- How do I join the Briarpatch?
To join the Briarpatch you need only do two things.
- Visit our virtual community website on Ning.com to join and answer the membership questions.
- Visit the “All About Briarpatch Membership” page to find out more about membership benefits and how to contribute to the coordinator’s salary.
We also sponsor a Facebook group for announcements and sharing of resources. But joining that group is not required for membership in the network.
- What about dues?
Visit “Gifts, Tithes, Dues in the Briarpatch” to learn more about member dues.
- How can I set up an appointment for a Briarpatch consultation?
Visit the “Briarpatch Consultations” page to learn all about how to get an appointment with the Briarpatch consulting team.
- How can I contribute to the coordinator’s salary or make a donation to support the community?
Visit our “Briarpatch Dues and Donations” page to learn more about dues and donations.
- Who are these Briars, anyway?
- What has the Briarpatch contributed to culture and society?
Visit our “The Briarpatch Contribution” to find out what we’ve been doing in the world.